Our Standards speak for themselves
Tested to BS EN 492:2004 our roofing products conform to the following standards ensuring maximum performance in the toughest conditions.
- Fixings - 35mm plastic or alloy pegs to BS 5534:2003 codes of practice for slating and tiling
- Durability - To BS 7543: 1992, 'The durability of building and building elements, products and components'
- Colour - Coloured through with pigments to BS 1014
- Fire - None combustible to BS 476 P.T.4
- Freeze / Thaw - Products comply to BS EN 492:2012
- Strength - Better than BS EN 492:2012
- Permeability - To BS EN 492:2012
Our test reports are compiled by industry leader CERAM and a full report is available. Click Here to start download (pdf 5.6MB)
- Decleration of Performance
All our products meet full CE standards, full documentation can be downloaded below.
CE Standard Documentation
CE - Decleration of Performance (385k pdf document)
Our products are guaranteed
Our products are durable and manufactured to the highest of standards so we give a 25 year manufacturer guarantee*.
*Applies to slates manufactured to British Standard BS EN 492:2012. Company Terms and Conditions Apply.